The New Podium FLIGHT MX Handlebars are the latest in the development of our MX handlebar technology. With our own tubing profile and design we've created a non-braced handlebar that has already proven worthy of race wins. The Podium Flight bar is constructed of a 2014-T6 alloy to provide added strength. Focusing more on racers and those riders looking for the perfect balance between strength and style the Podium Flight has been vigorously tested by in every discipline of the highest level of racing; from supercross and motocross to Flattrack, Hillclimb and ATV racers!
- Triple-butted, tapered wall tubing for improved strength and flex characteristics
- Constructed of seamless 2014-T6 alloy and hard anodized for added strength
- Oversized 1-1/8" Clamp diameter (requires "oversized" bar mounts)
- Stealth 2-Toned graphics
- Knurled left slide helps with grip bar adhesion
- MX Handlebars have standard 7/8" diameter Control area
- Includes High density foam bar pad
- DTX H690 DIRT TRACK BARS DO NOT COME WITH BARPAD
- Multiple bend options available, if bend is listed on the application guide, but not on the list below, it is out of stock.
- NOTE: ODI Handlebar Bends are NOT developed to be exactly the same as the OEM or another brands specifications. Each ODI bend specification was developed with a specific rider or test rider based upon the bike that was being ridden or raced at that time. Use the ODI Bend Guide and compare against the bend specifications that you are using to determine the most appropriate bend for your body type and type of riding.
- For the current listing of Podium Handlebar Bend Specifications click the Handlebar Bend Guide below: