Review the ODI Throttle APPLICATION GUIDE found on each V2 Lock-On Grip Web Page or under the Accessory Tab for ODI Throttle Cams.
GOTO: ODI Lock-On Application Guide
We are consistently researching and updating Throttle Cam fitments that can be used with more motorcycle Throttle Assemblies. While the V2 Lock-On System was originally designed for "Competition Series" Motocross and Off-Road bikes, there are still many fitments that we have yet to add.
If you do not see your bike listed on the V2 Lock-On Grip "Throttle Hook-Up Guide, there MAY be a Throttle Cam that could fit your bike that we have not tested yet. You can review the images under the accessory Tab for Throttle Cams. Comparing them to your OE Throttle tube, you could potentially find one that could be close and worth a test fit.
KNOWN BIKES THAT DO NOT HAVE A ODI V2 LOCK-ON FITMENT:
- HONDA CRF110 2014-2018 Models
- HONDA CRF110 2019-2021 Models Use Throttle Cam "R"
(Because of the design of the Cam, CABLE ADJUESTMENT IS MANDATORY)
- HONDA CR80, CR85 ALL YEARS
- HONDA CRF230F, CRF250F ALL YEARS
- HUSQVARNA EE5 Electric Motorcycles 2021-2022
(Replacement Grips MUST come from Authorized Husqvarna Dealers)
- HUSQVARNA TC50/TC65 2021-22 Model Motorcycles
(Replacement Grips and Cams MUST come from Authorized Husqvarna Dealers)
- KTM E-5 Electric 2021-2022 Model Motorcycles
(Replacement Grips MUST come from Authorized KTM Dealers)
- KTM 50/65 SX 2021-2022 Model Motorcycles
(Replacement Grips and Cams MUST come from Authorized KTM Dealers)
- KTM 690, 890, 1290 Adventure Bike with Throttle-by-Wire control ALL YEARS
- SUZUKI RM80, RM85 ALL YEARS
- YAMAHA TTR125, TTR225, TTR230 ALL YEARS