The Podium V-TWIN "MOTO" Handlebars are the latest in the development of our handlebar technology. With our own design and profiled tubing we've created a non-braced performance handlebar that has a moto feel with the strength and durability for your V-Twin. The Podium V-Twin bar is constructed of a 7075-T6 alloy to provide added strength. Focusing more on aggressive riders looking for the perfect balance between strength and style. The Podium V-Twin Moto Bars have been vigorously tested in the Performance V-Twin segments.
- ODI Motocross Technology in a V-Twin Handlebar
- High-strength seamless double-butted 7075-T6 alloy
- Shot-peened and hard-anodized for improved durability
- Slotted for Internal Wiring and notched for HD or Indian Throttle-by-Wire
- 1" Diameter throughout for direct replacement to OEM
- Knurled clutch slide for improved adhesion with use of Slip-On Moto Grips.
- DIMENSIONS: Width=31.5”, Height=4.75” Rise=3.75" Sweep=2.125"
- Clamping surface opening: 6.25"
NOW AVAILABLE: Black with Gloss Black Logos or Silver with Chrome Logos