PODIUM 7/8” OE REPLACEMENT HANDLEBARS:
ODI's MX Handlebars are constructed of 7075 Heat Tempered Alloy. The 7/8" bar is designed for riders looking for a stock replacement or feel. Available in multiple bend options this bar is ideal for MX, Off-Road, Mini-Bike, ATV or PWC racers.
- Constructed of 7075 Heat Tempered alloy
- Shot peened and hard anodized finish for improved strength
- 7/8" diameter to work on many OEM Dirt Bike, Mini MX, ATV and PWC Race clamp diameter
- Solid crossbar improves strength
- Laser Etched ODI graphics
- Knurled left slide helps with grip bar adhesion
- Includes ODI 50mm SX8 EVA Handlebar Pad
- Multiple bend options available.
- NOTE: ODI Handlebar Bends are NOT developed to be exactly the same as the OEM or another brands specifications. Each ODI bend specification was developed with a specific rider or test rider based upon the bike that was being ridden or raced at that time. Use the ODI Bend Guide and compare against the bend specifications that you are using to determine the most appropriate bend for your body type and type of riding.
- For the current listing of Podium Handlebar Bend Specifications click the Handlebar Bend Guide below: