OE REPLACEMENT MX HANDLEBAR MOUNT: 7/8” Drop-In Style
The ODI OE REPLACEMENT MX Handlebar Mounts are designed to replace your stock OEM 7/8” Handlebar Mounts in the case of a crash or failure. They can be used for standard or “Rubber Mounted” Triple Clamps found on Honda and Kawasaki Motocross and Off-Road Motorcycles.
BAR MOUNT FEATURES:
- OE Replacement 7/8” clamping surface designed for 7/8" handlebars.
- Made from sturdy 6061 grade alloy for improved strength and durability
- Chamfered clamp surface reduces handlebar stress on impact
- Designed to fit both standard and rubber mounted triple-clamps
- Includes the following mounting hardware:
o QTY X 2 M12-70mm long chromoly hex-head bolts
o QTY X 2 M12-50mm long chromoly hex-head bolts
o QTY X 2 lock washers & nylon lock nuts.
Please refer to your owner’s manual for specifications regarding OE torque settings. Should your rubber mounted cones show signs of wear or deterioration, replace them prior to installation. Always be sure all bolts are secure and checked for proper tension and alignment.