DAMPENS FORCES TO THE BODY, REDUCES FATIGUE and ALLOWS YOU TO RIDE HARDER.
The highest level of development is integrated into the ODI CFT Podium MX Handlebars featuring the Patented “CFT” crossbar system. The CFT Crossbar is designed to flex at a controlled rate due to the built in elastomer that slows down the vibration and chatter caused from extreme riding. The CFT Podium bar is constructed of a seamless, double-butted 2014-T6 alloy to provide added strength. Vigorously tested by top supercross and motocross racers, this handlebar is designed more for those riders looking for the perfect balance between strength and comfort! The strongest handlebar from ODI delivers the perfect balance between strength and comfort, providing you the confidence to land on the podium.
- Utilizing our Patent Pending Controlled Flex Technology, the CFT crossbar allows the handlebar to naturally flex at a controlled rate. The results provide reduced vibration and rider fatigue.
- Controlled Flex Technology crossbar with built-in elastomer for lower vibration
- Constructed of high-strength seamless double-butted 2014-T6 alloy
- Each handlebar has been shot-peened and hard anodized for improved durability
- Oversized 1-1/8” Clamp Diameter improves Bar/Clamp Grip (requires "oversized" triple clamps or bar mounts)
- Ti-colored clamps, crossbar connector and matching ODI graphics
- Lightly Knurled left slide helps with grip bar adhesion, without interfering with Lock-On Grips
- Includes blacked-out injection-molded high-density ODI crossbar pad;
- Alternate color options are available
- Multiple bend options available, if bend is listed on the application guide, but not on the list below, it is out of stock.
- For all of our Podium Handlebar Bends click the Handlebar Bend Guide below