MANUFACTURER NOTE: Sad for us to say, the original EMIG Grip has now been discontinued. After nearly 10 years of amazing sales and enjoyment, we had to put the tools to rest as they were not producing a quality product any longer. Look at your local retailer for any remaining stock! Thank you for the continued support!
When the multi-time AMA Champion Jeff Emig wanted to revive his family brand EMIG Racing he came to ODI to develop a new grip. After being introduced to the new V2 Lock-On Grip system Jeff immediately saw the benefits of the new technology. In addition to the ease of installation, Jeff found that there were larger benefits such as a new smooth throttle tube with every new pair. He put his own custom design to the V2 system to develop "The best grip for racer's on the planet."
- 100% Slip-Free Performance Guaranteed
- Simple Installation and Removal Without Waiting for Glue to Dry
- Throttle Tube Included with Snap On Cam to match more models
- Knockout Ends Easily Accommodate Handguards
- No safety wire required means longer grip life, even in the event of a crash
- Medium Diameter knurled pattern EMIG Design includes special designed half-waffle pattern with thumb relief
- Kit provides Cams for popular 2 & 4-Stroke Applications
THROTTLE CAMS INCLUDED IN THE KIT: B, C, D, J, K & M.
**PLEASE REVIEW “APPLICATION GUIDE” BELOW TO ENSURE THE APPROPRIATE CAM IS INCLUDED FOR YOUR BIKE.**
AN ADDITIONAL THROTTLE CAM MAY BE NECESSARY AND ARE AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
- **See the application guide for complete fitment information and installation instructions.**